Monday, July 19, 2010

McFatty Monday - Week 9

A pretty good week.  Week three of the Couch to 5K started off well.  I hit the road Monday and it felt great to get away from the track!  Wednesday rolled around and I made excuses - no clean running clothes, too tired, too much to do before bed....  I planned to run Thursday but heavy rain prevented that.  Friday brought more plans to run, but I had errands to prepare for the baby association meeting we hosted Saturday and didn't make it back before dark.  I finally did Week 3 Run 2 on Saturday and my body wasn't happy about taking four days off.  I made it through the run, barely - I'm sure during the last interval I was quite a sight as I was really dragging.  The neighbors were probably wondering if they should call the paramedics.

I gained a little this week, which isn't surprising as my diet hasn't been good.  My goals for this week are to get back on track with C25K and complete Week 4, drink more water, and eat better. 

Here's where I'm at:

Today's weight - 140.0
Today's BMI - 22.6
Goal weight - 130
Goal BMI - 21.0
Total weight lost - 3.0 of 13


No comments:

Post a Comment