Thursday, May 27, 2010

Conor, Please Don't Eat the Truckster

A few months ago, I shocked myself by considering the merits of owning a minivan.  Well I didn't end up getting a minivan.  I went way beyond minivan, all the way to station wagon.  Yup, we got a truckster.     


We weren't able to locate a Wagon Queen in Metallic Pea so we had to settle for a Subaru Outback in Graphite Grey.


I am very excited to have a new car.  LaToya and I had some great times together, including 4 interstate moves!  I really hope Sue can last as long.

3 comments:

  1. Sue has some big shoes to fill :o) ~ can't wait to meet her, she's really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome! Conor can look forward to learning to drive in it (well, maybe!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH, Do a follow up after a while to let us know how you like it. Subaru outback is definitely near the top of our list for next car purchase (not anytime soon though, sadly)

    love it!

    ReplyDelete