Sunday, October 24, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!

October has been a very busy month.  After our trip to Milwaukee, we travelled to Texas to visit Mimi, Grampy, Aunt Kelly, Uncle Jason, and cousins Madeline and Clara.  Conor was a complete angel on the plane ride there.  We brought a DVD player and lots of snacks and he even took a little nap.  The ride home was a bit more difficult, but I still think he did wonderfully for a 15 month old.

Clara has grown so much since we saw her last at Easter!





We went to see Madeline's swimming lesson - this girl is a total Janet Evans.  (I think I am showing my age with that one.)


We also went out to a pumpkin patch/hay ride/petting zoo/kid chaos center.  Conor loved all the farm animals.




Probably the highlight of the weekend was getting to go to Madeline's 4th birthday party!



We had a fantastic time and can't wait for Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love the one of Conor and the sheep! It totally looks like he is the petting zoo tour guide. "And here we have a sheep, or Ovis aries..." :) Glad you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun with ya'lls visit and can't wait until Christmas either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these photos ~ beautiful pictures of my beautiful grandchildren!!! Such a fun(and indeed action packed) visit we had ~ we're already making plans for Christmas ~ can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete